Thursday, January 28, 2010

My handsome musician has embarked on another semester, while I continue to cook, clean, run errands, and watch babies for my wonderful nanny family. Drew got the classes that he wanted to with great teachers and is excited about his new semester of school! We are diving deep into Drew's music for the next few months, putting a lot of our extra time into recording for the demo CD. Drew will also be gigging this semester with his buddy Mitch(who is in a picture over there to the right) as well as his brother Denver, who will be moving out here in April. Yay Denver! That will be fun...I can't wait to go to their shows and I better get used to it! It was Tara's birthday this week...(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!). She is now working with me as well! She comes with me on Wednesday's and Friday's. I love the days that she comes! Everything flows better when she is around because we, of course, get more things done. I'm grateful for everything that we have and that we are able to be out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment