Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get Better Daddy-O!



This post is dedicated to my loving father, Steven Wayne Leavitt! He just had surgery yesterday so I want to try to make him feel better or at least smile for a minute :). Dad, you have an adventurous side that caused you to be injured, but what's life if you aren't fully living? I'm sure when it happened you were enjoying 72 degree weather in the sweet California breeze. I didn't get a text of that, but it wouldn't have been the first! You definitely have inspired me to be brave(and maybe a little cautious at the same time). Years ago, your biggest fear was bungee jumping and what did you do? You went bungee jumping! You are so courageous! And I hope that I have some of that in me as well :). I hope that you feel better, your lucky to have Dawn to take care of you! And little Aries to make you smile. I love you and am so thankful for you!!

Oh and Drew is NOT getting a motorcycle, you alone(and Tanner) fill the family quota for motorcycles :).

No comments:

Post a Comment