Wednesday, November 18, 2009

20 Things That I Love About Drew


1.  Almost every morning he wakes up saying I Love You with a smile :).

2. How he is always pondering and thinking of something that he could do to make him a better person.  Whether it's spiritual, everyday life, or his relationships with people, it's amazing how fast I see him improve once he decides.

3.  His shocking dance moves that make me jealous I can't dance that good.  I saw him break dance a little the other day and he has mad hip-hop skills.  Not to mention, a very romantic slow dancer ;).

4.  The way when we are out walking he runs like a retard just to see my reaction, whether it's mimicing him, saying he's a dork, or laughing.

5.  He always wants to buy me something when we are out.  We usually have a "disagreement" on who gets to get something for the other person. "but Haley/Drew you NEED this!" 

6.  His extreme amount of passion in his life.  Education, music, movies, books!  He loves his career.  And hopes to get the most amount of education he can in life.

7.  His humor.  I sometimes take advantage of it, then realize how funny he is again when we are with family and friends. 

8.  How extremely clean and organized he is.

9.  I love how balanced Drew is in life.  He is not extreme in any area.  He is always aware of exactly how things are-good, bad, or just okay.

10.  Always making me want to be a better person.  "Never be at a straight line, always be improving in all aspects of life!"

11.  He does the Dishes!

12.  He always is making sure that I am happy.  If I'm not, he becomes either really loving or goofy to cheer me up!  I love it when he suprises me with flowers.  He makes life so fun!

13.  How he cooks dinner or breakfast for us sometimes.  I love his potatoes and eggs.  He's also has become a champ steak cooker. 

15.  How quick he is to help me if I ask him to do something. 

16.  The way when we are watching a movie at night, as soon as I start to fall asleep, he turns it off and takes me to bed. 

17.  I love the relationship that he has with my family.  He is so much fun to be around and is a great person to just sit down and talk to!

18.  The good adviser that he is when I am struggleing with something.  He's a great counselor and gives amazing advice.

19.  How we are so much alike sometimes it's wierd.  Our first date we had the same favorite song which wasn't likely because it wasn't popular.

20.  His dreams that become my dreams, vise versa, and the dreams that we have together! 

So, this started out being 10 things and that wasn't possible...


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm gonna do it on my blog!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley! I'm so happy I just stumbled across your blog! It sounds like you guys are having a blast in Boston! This list was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete