Monday, November 16, 2009


HEYYY! Some big things happened last week. It was my first week at my new job. It went really well! I strangely like the house stuff like cleaning, running errands, and cooking. Of course, it is a perk that their daughter is adorable and never cries! She is so calm. Very peaceful happy kid. I cook dinner for them every evening as well. At first I was really nervous because yeah I've cooked, but not a whole lot and I haven't branched out a ton. Surprisingly, it has gone quite well and I am really glad I'm learning so much. I will say that now that I am working a full 8 hours a day, it has been harder for me and Drew to be away from each other. It's the most we've been apart and it's kinda weird and is going to take some getting used to. It's fun looking forward to coming home so much though! Drew's week was good. It was very busy! He had practice all week for an Acapella concert on Thursday. It was African music which was really cool and interesting. Then on Friday my Dad and Dawn came in from Orange County! We picked them up from the airport, checked into their hotel and went to eat at the nice restaurant there. The food was great, but little did we know that Dawn had scallops that gave her food poisoning that night. She was sicker than she ever has been and in bed the next day. It was also raining so we hung out with my Dad, went to a movie and met up again for dinner after aiding Dawn. Sunday was much better and more sunny. We walked down Newbury street shopping for a while and showed them Drew's school! That night we went to Cheer's, the original restaurant where the show was filmed. Then Monday morning we met up for breakfast for our final goodbye before I had to go to work. Even though the trip didn't go as expected, it was so nice to see them and way fun to hangout even when they were sick! They will be back again for a do over next year for more outings and seeing more sites!

1 comment:

  1. it was awesome seeing you guys....we are hoping you don't get sick. loved boston too

    ReplyDelete