Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Hump Day! This morning was great. I picked up some wedding and honeymoon pictures we had developed and started our family album :). Then made strawberry waffles while Drew did some homework practicing. The song he is singing in this picture is amazing! It's a new one he's been working on called "Easier Said Than Done". It's a pop song that gets stuck in my head. It's so cool how he can just make up a new line to a song in such short time and immediately we know it's perfect. He's teaching me a lot about music. There is so much it's hard to understand all of it! I definitely listen to music a lot differently now and understand more of how it is all put together. Yesterday I started my first day of training at work. I'm really excited to be a server. Everyone is so fun to be around. My training will be done by next week and I will be on the floor. I'm kinda nervous, but really looking forward to it at the same time. Drew's school is going great! He sings and performs a lot during the day because many of his classes are performance classes. He is learning how to better sing and play with a mic, which is hard to get down. It's so fun to see him progress with his music. He had a recording last week for a project with a full band. Drums, bass, guitar, keyboard, and piano. They used a song of his called "Building A Life". He has a teacher that is James Taylors brother and also one that's Bobby McFerrin's Back-Up Singer. Pretty cool! Anyway, have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I am trying to figure out how to use garage band program on my mac. It'd be fun to sing songs onto a CD haha.
    I'm so glad everything is working our for you guys. I'm excited to hear how your job goes too! SMOOCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your couch is stunning! I love it! Someone has great taste!!!

    ReplyDelete