Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Month Baby!

One month ago today Drew and I were married. Wow! Time goes by fast. It really does feel like we've known each other forever. Last night we made dinner. Cooking together is so much fun. The down side is that our kitchen is TINY, but we survived! Had a nice steak dinner :). After, we played a new co-op video game we got, it was fun! While Drew is going to school and busy doing homework, I am still in the process of finding a job. Hopefully it will be soon! In the mean time, my job right now is the house. I am absolutely loving it! I am really enjoying cleaning, errands, decorating, and cooking for Drew. It will be really nice when I get a job and we have a solid schedule to go by. Anyway, we are both happy and healthy. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - totally meant to call you! happy one month anniversary!! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... it really was a great steak dinner.

    ReplyDelete